Are you tired of your flat ass or the cellulite? Here are the Best Butt Exercises ever to help lift up and reshape your butt. So ladies, grab your mats and start this 30-day challenge to get that sexy dream figure. You only need to do these 5 workouts while following our shared routine. You can see the 30-day butt lift planner at the end of the article and is free to download.
Best Butt Exercises: Squats
Squats are one of the best butt exercises. It is the most intense and effective lower-body move that works up various muscles in the body.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart or a little wider in such a way that your toes are slightly pointing outward.
- You must maintain a neutral spine in order to prevent any muscle damage.
- Extend your arms out in front of you, you can either keep your palms facing downward or clench your fist.
- Keeping the pressure in the hips and the heels, bend your body as if you’re sitting in a chair.
- While you go down in a squat position strictly keep your back straight and your chest upright.
To Keep in Mind:
Your knees must never go beyond your toes while you are in the squat position, an incorrect position can cause serious damage in the knees. Make sure you go as deep as possible in order to get the most out of this workout. The deeper the squat the more intense the burn will be. Keeping your weight in the knees, engage your core and surge back up into a standing position.
Pointed Butt Lift
The pointed butt lifts are great butt exercises for beginners. However, if you have a lot of exercise experience you can intensify this workout by placing a dumbbell behind your knee.
You Should Definitely Check Out 8 Killer Kettlebell Workout To Burn Fat & Tone Your Entire Body
- To do this workout you must get on all fours, such that your palms and knees are touching the floor.
- In the starting position raise your right leg in such a way that your right thigh is now parallel to the floor. Your feet should be pointed upwards.
- Stretch out your right leg as high as you possibly can, you will feel the stretch in your butt.
- Lower back down to the initial position and do another rep.
Might be simple but is an effective workout for a stronger back. It targets your glutes to tighten, strengthen and tone your butt.
- Get on all fours, palms, and knees touching the floor.
- Your body must be aligned and not curved.
- Extend your left leg, and flex the left foot to feel the move in your hamstrings.
- Lift the leg high up and bring it down, raise it up and bring it down again.
These best butt exercises target your outer glute muscles, core, and hips. Tones your butt and thighs and make them look firm while tightening the core.
- For this workout, again get on all fours. Palms and knees should touch the floor.
- Your back must not be curved and your body must be aligned.
- Raise your left leg; your knee must make a right-angle with the floor. Raise your leg until it is parallel to the ground.
- Continue for 30 seconds on your left leg and then switch to the other leg; again repeat for 30 seconds.
Glute Bridges brings you similar benefits as the squats. It particularly targets your glutes, hamstrings, lower back, and abs.
- This workout is the easiest; all you have to do is lay down flat on the floor.
- Your knees must be bent, now keeping the pressure in your glutes and slightly engaging your core, lift your hips up, squeeze them.
- Hold this position, and return to the initial position with control.
Best Butt Exercises Planner
This 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge Calendar was inspired by Blogilates! But guess what? We made it even more intense than ever. Start the challenge today and religiously follow the calendar to achieve your guaranteed results in 30 days. Don’t forget to share your results in the comment section down below.