Soup is an easy way to make simple foods more delicious and healthy. Soups are very nutritious and contain fewer calories. Foodies love to try dishes of all types from every corner of the world. I have here shared recipes and cooking method of 5 different types of healthy soups from different cultures of the world. Here are some benefits of eating soup if you are interested.
Chinese: Chicken Corn Soup
Chinese cuisines are sometimes difficult to understand for the rest of the world but not this one. Chicken corn soup is probably the world’s most famous and healthy soup. It is also easiest to cook.
- Simply boil the stock, add chicken breast, cover it with a lid, and turn off the heat.
- Remove the breast after 15 minutes, let it cool and then shred it.
- Add corn to the stock and boil over a medium heat.
- Combine cornflour and soy sauce and mix this combination in the soup.
- Add shredded chicken and eggs. Serve with sliced spring/green onions.
Ingredients of these Healthy Soups:
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 large chicken breast
- 300 gram corn kernels
- 30 gram creamed corn
- 1 TBSP corn flour
- 2 TBSP light soy sauce
- 2 spring or green onions
You can Lose Up To 10 KG in 10 Days with Best Weight Loss Diet Plan of 900 Calorie
Pakistani: Special Winter Healthy Soups
I believe Pakistani cuisines are most underrated. People fall in love with their spices once they try it. Here is a great healthy soup recipe by Pakistani chef Shireen Anwar.
- Heat the chicken stock and cook chicken in it.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, white pepper, black pepper, sriracha sauce, hoisin sauce, salt and chicken powder in the chicken stock.
- Mix the cornflour in half cup water, pour it in the soup and cook until it becomes thick.
- Serve it with the topping of green onion and coriander.
Ingredients for Special Winter Soup:
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1 large chicken breast
- ¼ TBSP white pepper
- ½ TBSP black pepper
- 1 TBSP sriracha sauce
- 1 TBSP chicken powder
- Half cup cabbage chopped
- 1 TBSP hoisin sauce
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 TBSP sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup green onions
- 2 TBSP green coriander
- 3 TBSP cornflour
Italian: Minestra d’orzo (barley soup, Alto Adige)
There were a number of Italian healthy soups to choose from but I have selected the one most famous in Italy. It also goes by the name of barley soup.
- Fry the onions in butter. Wash the barley in cold water.
- Add carrots and celery then add barley, bay leaves, speck, and water.
- Leave it to gently boil for 1 hour and then add chopped potato and again leave it for 20 minutes.
- Serve it with salt, parsley, and pepper.
Ingredients for Barley Soup:
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP finely chopped parsley
- 30 gram chopped celery
- 1 chopped onion
- 30 gram chopped carrots
- 100 gram pearl barley
- 50 gram chopped potatoes
- 80 gram chopped smoked meat
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 liter water
- Salt and pepper as per your taste
French: Onion Soup Gratinee
French dishes are difficult to pronounce but quite delicious to eat. Here is the method to cook one of the most well-known healthy soups of France.
- Heat the olive oil then add onions and stir for about 30 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Add butter, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, white pepper and salt. Later stir in the white wine.
- Remove sprigs and leaf from the soup and again stir in the port wine.
- Use the topping of slices of bread and Gruyere cheese.
Ingredients this Healthy Soup:
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 sliced yellow onions
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 4 fresh sprigs of thyme
- 1 sliced clove garlic
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 TBSP white pepper
- 6 slices French bread
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
See Also: Best 12 Breakfast for Weight Loss with Lowest Calories & Fats
Japanese: Miso Ramen Soup
Ramen is one of the most cuisines of Japan. It caught my interest as a favorite food of heroes in anime series of Naruto.
- Add ramen noodles in boiling water and cook for about a minute over medium heat.
- Stir red miso with few tablespoons of the boiling water in a different bowl.
- Add this solution, white pepper, salt, and sesame oil in the noodles.
- Add pakchoi and an unbeaten egg straight into the soup.
- Use topping of chili oil and crispy shallots according to your taste.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen Soup:
- 600 milliliter of water
- 1 packet of ramen noodles
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 2 TBSP red miso paste
- 1 trimmed pakchoi
- 1 TSP sesame oil
- A large pinch of white pepper
- 1 TBSP of crispy shallots
- Sea salt according to your taste
- 1 egg
- 1 TSP chili oil
4 thoughts on “5 Delicious and Healthy Soups Recipes from Different Cultures”
I waѕ reaԀing some of youг blog posts on tjis internet sіte and
I think tһis intsrnet site is reql informative !
Keep putting up.
Ꭲhannks for the ѕensible critiquе. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to Ԁo
a little research on this. We goot a grab a booк from our aea livrаry but I think
I learned more cleɑr from thіs post. I’m very glad to ѕee suｃh grｅat info ƅeing shared freely out
I lіke what you guʏs arre up also. Ѕuch clevеr ѡork andd reporting!
Carrｙ onn the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated
you gսys to my blօgroll. I think itt will improve thee value of my webѕіte :).