In this fast-paced world, we’re always busy, running out of time, or just too tired to prepare ourselves an entire meal. We’d rather just dine out or takeout. That is why we have brought a perfect solution to this problem. Here are 6 quick healthy meal recipes that won’t require a lot of your precious time.
Flourless Pancakes – 3 Ingredient Pancake
This quick healthy meal recipe contains the incredibly nutritious oats, combined with the potassium-rich Banana and calcium-rich Milk. You can easily prepare it in less than 10 minutes and here is how.
- Oats – ½ Cup (45g)
- Banana – 1 medium peeled (90g)
- Milk – 3 ½ tablespoon (52g)
- Salt and Sweetener – A pinch
- Vanilla Extract – Two droplets (Optional)
- Cinnamon/Chocolate chips – (Optional)
How to Prepare?
- Combine the ½ cup of Oats, 1 medium Banana and 3 ½ tablespoons of Milk in a blender.
- Blend them perfectly well, such that a mushy mixture is obtained.
- Add a pinch of the salt and sweetener, two droplets of Vanilla extract (if you desire to) and mix them together.
- Grease a pan with oil, or butter (your choice) such that the batter won’t stick to the pan and cause the pancakes to break in places.
- Pour the pancakes into the pan.
- You could add this batter to a squeeze bottle to make better-looking pancakes.
- Flip when one side is done cooking and cook the other side.
- Once ready, serve with berries, bananas, and any other favorite fruit or simply by pouring down some honey or maple syrup.
Mango Yogurt and Corn Flakes Combo
This quick healthy meal recipe contains the nutrient-packed Greek Yogurt, combined with the Vitamin-C rich, Mango and fiber-containing Corn Flakes. Perfect for a lazy morning breakfast or as a daytime snack.
- Mango – 1 medium (diced)
- Greek Yogurt – 1 cup
- Corn Flakes – 3 Tablespoon (of your choice)
Preparing This Quick Healthy Meal:
- Take a medium sized Mango, cut and dice it.
- Whip the Greek Yogurt; you can add a little cream for added texture.
- Now add the diced Mango and Corn Flakes into the whipped Yogurt.
- Enjoy this deliciously refreshing treat!
Can’t figure out what to do with those boiled potatoes? Here a quick healthy meal recipe to entice your starving taste buds.
- Boiled Potatoes – 3 medium
- Butter – 3 Tablespoons
- Milk – (Powdered preferably) 2 Tablespoons
- Salt – According to taste
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Take 3 medium Boiled potatoes, peel them and mash them together.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Butter to the mashed potatoes.
- Now add 2 Tablespoons of milk and mix everything together.
- Add salt to taste and 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil into the mixture.
- Blend the ingredients perfectly well until the puree has a consistent texture.
- This puree can also be used as a side dish while you serve fish or chicken.
Cheese Mushroom Omelet with Mango Juice
This quick healthy meal recipe is rich in calcium, protein and vital vitamins. If you’re in dire need of an energy boost this morning, you should go for this
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Mushrooms – A handful
- Cheddar Cheese – 25g, Grated
- Eggs – 2, Beaten
- Mango – 1 Large, Sliced
- Water – 1 cup
Let’s Start Preparing:
- Take a small frying pan and add 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil to it and let it heat.
- Throw in the mushrooms and let them fry over high heat for a few minutes.
- Once they’re golden, add them to the cheese and set aside in a bowl.
- Now, add the beaten eggs into the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Carefully dribble the mushroom and cheese mixture on to the omelet, covering only half the side of the omelet.
- Use a spatula and flip the empty half of the omelet such that it topples over the mushroom mixture.
- Serve this omelet with a fresh Mango juice. Add the sliced Mango, Water and Ice into the blender. Blend them perfectly well, until smooth.
Quick Healthy Meal: Jacket Potato
This quick healthy meal recipe is of a nutrient-packed energizing dish, rich in Protein, Calcium, Vitamin C, B, and other minerals. Let’s see how Jacket Potato can be made in the microwave.
- Potato – 3 Medium
- Cheddar Cheese – Grated
- Olive Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Red Baked Beans – Canned, (Optional)
How to Prepare:
- Wash the Potatoes properly and use a knife to add deep cross cuts into the potato.
- Dribble the Olive Oil on top of the Potatoes.
- Now put the Potatoes into the microwave oven and let them heat for about 4 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, use a fork to check if they’re slightly tender on the inside.
- If you notice certain softness in the Potatoes, take them out of the microwave oven.
- Now sprinkle grated Cheese onto the Potatoes in such a way that the spaces created by the cut marks are filled in as well.
- Heat the Potatoes in the microwave oven for 1 or 2 more minutes, and ta-da!
- Serve with red baked beans for added fun.
Herb & Onion Frittata
Have nothing but eggs in the fridge? Here’s a quick healthy meal recipe that will make an egg taste so magnifique.
Ingredients for This Quick Healthy Meal:
- Onion – 1 Cup, Diced
- Water – ¼ Cup and 1 Tablespoon (Separate)
- Olive Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Egg White – 1, Liquid
- Fresh Herbs – 2 Teaspoons, Chopped
- Salt – 1/3 Teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/3 Teaspoon
- Cheese – 2 Tablespoons
- Take ¼ Cup of Water in a skillet, add 1Cup of Onion to it and let it boil over medium heat.
- Place a lid over the skillet and keep it covered for about 2 minutes until the onions become soft.
- Replace the lid and continue to cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Olive oil and stir until the onions are coated.
- Wait till the Onions become golden brown.
- Now pour in the Egg White and reduce heat to low, keep stirring until the egg starts to cook.
- Once the egg is cooked completely, sprinkle the herbs, salt, and pepper over the frittata.
- Drizzle cheese on top of the egg.
- Now add the 1 Tablespoon of Water under the egg by lifting it up using a spatula.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes so that the egg is completely set and the cheese is hot and yummy.
- Slide the frittata out of the pan with the help of a spatula and serve on a beautiful plate.
Rejoice the delicious and quick frittata.